This newsletter edition contains a single item, one of great importance to the emerging process of direct credit clearing as an adjunct to conventional money payments: Commercial Trade Exchange Architecture and Operations Commercial Trade Exchange Architecture and Operations—A Conversation with Chip Davis and Charlie Davis – Thomas H. Greco, Jr.
Recently, I came across […]
- Could Local Exchange Trading Schemes help with Social Care?
- Rainsed Beds for Vegetable Growing
- Commercial Trade Exchange
- Commons and Co-operatives – update
- Provocative Projects
- Courses on Community Currency
- Commons Rising: Health & Food Conference
- Regions of the UK: Post-Brexit Devolution
- Meeting: Fri 17th June 2016
- Honouring the Theology of the Land: God and the Good Life: The Audit (1)
- No Events
Pages for adminstrators