Welcome to this Forum for members of Local Exchange Trading Schemes in the UK. Some groups began during the last recession and the movement accelerated throughout the nineties. During the current recession, from about 2008 we have experienced an increase in enquiries, are now in the process of strengthening the network, and enabling groups all over the UK to connect up more dynamically – see the national website, www.LETSlinkUK.net for background information and links to groups:
LETSlink aims to support existing groups, we have been assisting with the launch of new branches in counties and boroughs where there are gaps in the provision of LETS groups for people to join. In some areas, the best place to start is the whole region, to connect up original organisers with people wanting to set up new groups, so they can share knowledge. The purpose of this website is to provide a common space for meeting dates to be posted, for information to be shared, and for discussions to take place.
- Could Local Exchange Trading Schemes help with Social Care?
- Rainsed Beds for Vegetable Growing
- Commercial Trade Exchange
- Commons and Co-operatives – update
- Provocative Projects
- Courses on Community Currency
- Commons Rising: Health & Food Conference
- Regions of the UK: Post-Brexit Devolution
- Meeting: Fri 17th June 2016
- Honouring the Theology of the Land: God and the Good Life: The Audit (1)
- No Events
Pages for adminstrators