Title: Honouring the Theology of the Land: God and the Good Life: The Audit (1)
Location: The Guild Church of St Mary Aldermary, Watling Street London EC4M 9BW
Link out: Click here
Description: organised by Christian Council for Monetary Justice in association with the Moot Community
TYPE END AMOUNT
Attender – pay what you can Apr 6, 2013 Enter amount (£)
Connect to see which of your Facebook friends are going.
Connect with Facebook
SHARE THIS EVENTEmailShareTweet
In this day conference we will be exploring the theological relevance of ‘covenant’.
This will be the first of three interrogations that specify the terms of the economic covenant with God that would create the Good life on Earth. We remember that the Judeo-Christian covenant gave rise to the three Abrahamic religions. The speakers will explore the relevance of a theology of covenant in today’s contemporary economic and spiritual context.
Planned speakers include Alastar McIntosh (Author of ‘Soil and Soul’), Canon Peter Challen (Christian Council for Monetary Justice) and Fred Harrison (Author of the Traumatised Society).
This event is being held as partnershoip between the Moot Community at the Guild Church of St Mary Aldermary, the Christian Council for Monetary Justice and the Land Research Trust.
The aim of the day conferences is to inspire and enable participants to understand and affirm the need for united action concerning social, economic justice and structural change.
There is a series of three, one day conferences and gatherings.
Honouring the Theology of the Land
1. April 6th – God & the Good Life: The Audit at The Guild Church of St Mary Aldermary
2. May 4th – Great Awakenings: The Application at Christ Church North Southwark
3. June 1st – Holy Land: The Affirmation at St James Piccadilly
Start Time: 10-00
End Time: 16-00
- Provocative Projects
- Courses on Community Currency
- Commons Rising: Health & Food Conference
- Regions of the UK: Post-Brexit Devolution
- Rainsed Beds for Vegetable Growing
- Meeting: Fri 17th June 2016
- Honouring the Theology of the Land: God and the Good Life: The Audit (1)
- Honouring the Theology of the Land
- No Events
Pages for adminstrators